Out of Stock
|Pre order ETA Q4 2024|
~ Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series~
C-3POTM longs for more peaceful times, but his knowledge of more than seven million forms of communication — keeps the worry-prone droid in the frontlines of galactic conflict. Programmed for etiquette and protocol, C-3PO was built by a young Anakin SkywalkerTM, and has been a constant companion to astromech R2-D2TM. Over the years, he was involved in some of the galaxy’s most defining moments and thrilling battles.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The JediTM, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce a series of collectibles based on this iconic film for fans!
The 1/6th scale C-3PO collectible figure is made with diecast metal material and features detailed mechanical design, skillfully applied metallic paint applications, LED light-up eyes, an interchangeable damaged face, specially designed figure base, and Jabba the HuttTM’s noxious pet Salacious CrumbTM.
Celebrate the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi with the classic C-3PO collectible figure in your collection today!
The 1/6th scale C-3PO™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
- One (1) mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable faceplate with damaged right eye
- Beautiful recreation of gold chrome plated armors, silver right leg, and the skillfully applied weathering effects
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Highly detailed mechanical body design
- New highly detailed torso design with real-like wires
- Contains diecast material
- Six (6) pieces of mechanical interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Four (4) gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 40th Anniversary logo
- One (1) Salacious Crumb
- One (1) cushion
- One (1) Jabba’s palace themed graphic card
- Specially designed themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
PRE ORDER PRICE HKD1080/USD284
You will be charged a 20% Deposit
80% outstanding balance and shipping fees will be charged after the product is ready to ship
you can make a full payment now with 3% discount
Please read our Pre-Order Policy before you made an purchase
By placing a pre order you are agreeing with our preorder condition
PRE ORDER ETA: Q4 2024